Friday 15 April 2011

From looking at different websites, posters and trailers of horror movies online, I have now got a clearer understanding of the types of elements I will need to include on my own designs. I have noticed how in the trailers in which I have looked at, the genre of the movie is clearly shown to its audience within less than 20 seconds of viewing the actual trailer, I have noticed the idea of suspense building up in these trailers, usually shown through music which is something I will consider when making my own trailer. When looking at the posters I have noticed that the colour schemes are very eye catching and help texts and images stand out more and seem much more bold when looking at the poster, which is also something I will consider when making my own poster. When looking at the Websites of these movies I noticed that they all have separate links, usually ones that go on to 'downloads' and 'about' which tells the audience a  general summary of the movie. I also noticed how most websites contain a link that brings them on to many popular social networking sites such as 'Facebook' which is something I will definitely consider when designing my own Webpage.

Posts following on from this research will now focus on the development of my own horror movie which is called '6 Six 6' which is a movie based on the possession of a young girl and the effect this has on her and also her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment