Friday 15 April 2011

Designing Poster and Webpage.

After we took our photos, I then had to decide the ones in which I was going to use in order to make my own Poster and Webpage. Once i decided what photos I wanted to use I then uploaded them onto a software called 'Picasa 3' On this software I was able to edit the colours on the pictures and make them seem much more dark and scary. I was able to add effective writing and place things where i wanted them on the picture. This software enabled me to make my pictures seem much more effective to my audience. For example in the web page pictured below I was able to make the outline of the picture seem blurry adding more effect onto the picture in the middle. I was very happy with the possibilities this software gave to me.

Designing my web page using 'Picasa 3'

Designing my poster using 'Picasa 3'




No comments:

Post a Comment