Saturday 16 April 2011

EVALUATION: Question 3: What have you learnt from your audience feedback?

Audience feedback has helped me greatly throughout the making of my trailer poster and web design. I have learnt that the more positive feedback I gained the more I wanted to make my products even better, so when I received negative points I went away and worked on them immediately. It was especially extremely helpful to receive feedback from my class mates as I would feel like I had done well when they gave me positive feedback but also understood them when they gave me some criticisms, which in the end helped me improve on my trailer.

In regards to my trailer, I asked for feedback during the making of my trailer and also after my first draft, feedback from this included things like 'the still frames of writing do not stand out to us' and 'some parts of your trailer went to fast and were hard to understand' after receiving this feedback I then went back and focused on the points making parts of the frame more slower and downloading more effective fonts for the still frames. After focusing on these parts of the trailer I then returned to my class mates, showing them what I had changed, This again helped me as there feedback had changed from before, this way I knew I had improved on my trailer.

When I had finished my trailer I then posted it on the social networking site 'Facebook' this is where people could share there views on my trailer, this again was very helpful and gave me some good feedback and also helped me to understand if the genre of the movie was coming across as effective to my audience.

When my trailer was finished I also recorded some audience feedback using my Mac, this again was very helpful and helped me to understand how my finished product effects my audience.



                                             
Regarding my Poster and Webpage, feedback also helped me to make sure what I was designing was effective to my audience and also portrayed the genre of my movie in an effective and professional way. I received feedback from my poster and webpage after my first draft which helped me learn how to grab my audience's attention and make them want to go and watch the trailer. After receiving this feedback I then went back to focus on my criticisms which helped me to make my designs much more quality.
Pictured below is my feedback I gathered from my class mates after my first draft of my poster and webpage which helped me to improve on my designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment